Sunday, December 13, 2009

God Provides New Computer

I had not told anyone the trouble I was having with my laptop back in June. Wrestling with technology during the day was causing unnecessary stress. After six years of constant use, my laptop was running slowly. A year ago, I added another gigabyte of memory in hopes of making it last a bit longer. Other symptoms were error messages and having to interrupt my work constantly to reboot. When it froze, I remember thinking . . . if I did not have the money to fix the computer, than I certainly did not have enough to buy a new one.
In early July, one of my supporters (a dear couple) asked if there was a special project they could help with in my ministry. Immediately, computer problems came to mind. The offered to buy me a new computer.
God was providing for me again! This couple was so generous that I was able to purchase a new 15 inch Mac Book Pro, purchase the warranty, the One to One Training Program, iWork software and it even came with a printer as well. I am so happy to have a Mac. Praise God for His provision!

No comments: