Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Donor Thank You Note




December 2008
Dear Donors,

During this beautiful season when we celebrate Christ’s birth, I wanted to THANK each of YOU, specifically, for the way God has used you in my life. Even in the midst of these financially difficult times , you have shown me how He can provide for all my needs. I have been humbled many times by unexpected generous special gifts that have been given. I have been truly blessed!

THANK YOU also for the way you have lifted me up in prayer. It bolsters my spirits, when things get hard, and reminds me that I am not alone. I can’t tell you how much this means to me. I am really grateful to have such a committed ministry team!

May the Presence of our Lord be very real to you during this season and into the new year.

In His Peace, Nancy Aposhian
Outreach Coordinator

Child Evangelism Fellowship

Greater Long Beach Chapter

Housekeeping Update
I wanted you to be aware that our local CEF office had recently adopted a new policy. Any donations that are received after the 25th, are included in my paycheck for the following month. Please take note of this. Thank you.

No comments: