Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Good Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

This is me, 4 years ago, when I visited Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. You can't see me very well because I don't have a telephoto lens. The only camera I had was an old digital camera that I was given when a friend upgraded their own. He let me use it for my trip to Chicago and then let me keep it. I was thankful and have used it constantly for the last 4 years. I am always taking pictures of our ministry activities so I can put them in the newsletter for you to see what we are doing. They say “one good picture is worth a thousand words” so I make good use of them in my letters. It is now time to purchase a new camera which will cost approximately $300. If you would like to help me get a new digital camera, put the word “camera” in the memo of your check. Thanks for your help.-Nancy

The check should be made out to Child Evangelism Fellowship (or CEF for short) and sent to the attention of "Project N." CEF Address: 16815 Bellflower Blvd. Bellflower, CA 90706.

No comments: